What is system certification & why might I want to become certified?
If you are a business owner or manager, you may be interested in our System Certification (also called “Management System Certification”) services. System Certification involves proving that a given Management System within your company complies with its associated standard (i.e. ISO 9001, etc.) — such compliance is often required for companies to gain the trust of their customers. System Certification can provide your company with a competitive industry advantage via increased credibility and conformance to international trade requirements.
What system certifications are offered & which one applies to me?
Some of the System Certification services we offer apply to all businesses, while others apply to certain industries. Below is our full list of system certifications that we offer. Click on one of the services to learn more:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) Certification: This certification has become a standard obligation for companies of all kinds to demonstrate the provision of their services and/or goods is being done in a manner that ensures a consistent and sufficient quality level.
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) Certification: This certification has become a standard obligation for companies that are obligated to minimize their negative effects on the environment.
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) Certification: This certification has become a standard obligation for food manufacturers to demonstrate that their Quality Management System ensures that their food products are produced in a hygienic manner.
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) Certification: This certification has become a standard obligation for manufacturers of all kinds to demonstrate that their operations ensure the safety of their employees.
- ISO 3834-2 (Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials — Part 2: Comprehensive Quality Requirements) Certification: ISO 3834-2:2005 defines comprehensive quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials both in workshops and at field installation sites.
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System) Certification: This certification has become a standard obligation for companies that are obligated to consume energy in the most systematic way.
- IMS (Integrated Management System) Certification: This certification is applicable to companies that wish to systematically implement multiple management systems.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certification: This certification is applicable to pharmaceutical or a food product manufacturers in assuring that their products are of high quality and do not pose any risk to the consumer or public.