What is OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS 18001 was established to minimize accidents, occupational diseases and other factors harming health, and to enable more comfortable working environments. It includes determining the hazards and risks systematically and scientifically, and taking measures thereof in order to achieve its purposes.
Benefits provided by OHSAS 18001:
- Ensuring employees work in a comfortable and safe environment by protecting them from adverse effects and accidents in the work place
- Increasing the motivation and participation of employees
- Increase business efficiency and reduce costs by minimizing job and labor force losses due to occupational accidents and diseases
- Increasing the security of companies by eliminating the risks of fire, explosion, machine defects, etc. through the measures taken at work environments
- Compliance with national and international laws and standards
- Increasing job performance
- Establishing a sensitive and responsible image against other entities or customers.
- Creating superiority over competitors.
- Proving the sensitivity of companies, regarding job security against public authorities
How can you apply or learn more?
To apply or request more information about OHSAS 18001 certification you can contact one of our specialists directly via the contact form below.