Our workflow, showing the inspections and audits done at each stage of the purchasing process for buyers and traders:
What is an Unloading Inspection & why might you need one?
Similar to Loading Inspections (LI), Unloading Inspections involve inspecting the shipping of goods specified in a transport/trade agreement. This inspection is important to ensure the compliance of trade and transport conditions at the unloading location.
Where are inspections performed?
We can perform Unloading Inspections at unloading locations throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Asian Pacific.
How to apply or learn more?
To request more information about this inspection, obtain a free quotation, or apply for an audit, please click contact us via the contact form below.
What do we check during a Loading Inspection?
- Checking the validity of the unloading documents
- Checking the amount, packing and marking of the goods
- Supervising unloading to see if the goods are damaged during these processes
- Checking the cleanliness of the unloading and shipment area
- Other parameters depending upon request or upon the specific product inspected