To ensure the safe and functional operation of lifting equipment and abide by related CE directives, EN standards, and Occupational Health and Safety regulations, the following on-site inspection services are offered to lifting equipment owners and users:
- Verification that lifting machines and vehicles are checked by the operators before operation
- Verification that steel cables, chains, hooks, straps, pulleys, brakes and automatic stoppers are checked entirely once every year by an authorized technician
- Verification that control documentation has been prepared and kept in a special file at the work place
- Verification that lifting machines have the power to lift and keep suspended 1.25 times the operating weight efficiently and safely
- Verification that lifting machines have solid loading brakes that are sufficient for the given load (per Occupational Health and Safety Bylaw, Clause 376, 378)
How to apply or learn more?
To request more information about our Lifting Equipment Inspection services or to obtain a free quotation, you can contact one of our experts via the contact form below.
What type of lifting equipment do we inspect?
- Overhead cranes
- Portal cranes
- Gantry cranes
- Mobile cranes