What is Work Safety Testing and why might you need it?
Work Safety Testing is the testing of a piece of equipment’s functionality to ensure that it works in a safe way for its operators and users.
For periodic Work Safety Testing services, see: Inspections for Product Owners & Users. These Inspection services include the same testing, but are performed periodically to ensure work safety is maintained throughout the product’s lifetime.
What products do we test?
- Lifting Equipment (including Overhead cranes, Hoists, Portal cranes, Gantry cranes, Mobile cranes, Forklifts, Ropes, Hooks, Straps, Carabiners, Spreaders, Shackles, Fairleads, etc.)
- Pressure equipment / vessels
- Electric Elevators and Hydraulic Elevators
What testing services are included?
- Heavy load testing (for lifitng equipment, etc.)
- Hydrostatic testing (for pressure vessels)
- Other tests upon request and/or depending upon the product
Where is testing performed?
Measurements subject to work safety legislation are carried out on site.
How to apply or learn more?
To apply, obtain a free quotation, or request more information about our Work Safety Testing services, you can contact us via the contact form below.