Purpose of the Training:
The ISO 14001 standard identifies the necessary qualifications regarding the conduct of Environmental Management Systems in entities. The purpose of this training is to introduce the ISO 14001 standard by giving examples and discussion.
• Basic concepts of environmental management systems
• Environmental pollution and environmental consciousness
• Improvement of environmental management systems
• Environmental policy and targets
• Environmental impact assessment
• Detailed explanation and interpretation of environmental management standards
• Turkish environmental legislation (if desired by the student)
• Certification and accreditation
Samples regarding the application of each clause of the standard in different industries are given. Problems frequently encountered in practice are discussed. Participants are given the chance to gain working experience by teamwork. INSPECCO ISO 14001Training Participation Certificates are issued to participants upon successful completion of the training.
No prerequisite knowledge or experience is required.