Purpose of the Training:
This training is intended to furnish basic information regarding the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system for understanding the system requirements and to provide implementation skills.
- History of HACCP system
- Definition of HACCP and related terms
- Policies of HACCP system
- Application of HACCP system with examples
- Development of proper HACCP plans
- Requirements of related legislation
- Food safety control of products and prevention of hazards
- Food safety hazards of products and related information
- Basic sanitation requirements
Training notes regarding the subject are distributed to participants. Training is supported with application examples by the participants. INSPECCO HACCP System Training Certificates are issued to participants upon successful completion of the training.
Participants are expected to have basic knowledge/experience regarding food product processes and the application of HACCP systems.
How to apply or learn more?
To apply, obtain a free quotation, or request more information about our HACCP Training services, you can contact us via the contact form below.