Purpose of the Training:
This training is intended to empower employees at all levels with the knowledge needed to analyze risks and be prepared for emergencies such as fires, earthquakes, floods, the explosion of pressure vessels, exposure to harmful chemical substances, and sabotage of their facilities.
- Types of emergency events
- Emergency event identification and management
- Summaries of environmental management system and occupational health and safety management system requirements
- Emergency prevention methods
- Control and removal of emergency effects
- Industry-specific emergency response examples
- Evaluation of company applications
Training notes regarding the subject are distributed to participants. Training is supported with application examples. INSPECCO Emergency Action Plan Training Participation Certificates are issued to participants upon successful completion of the training.
This training is open to industry professionals who have experience setting up an ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and/or an OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety), or are currently managing such a system.
How to apply or learn more?
To apply, obtain a free quotation, or request more information about our Emergency Action Plan Training, you can contact us via the contact form below.