Purpose of the Training:
This training is intended to give participants the background knowledge needed to evaluate fire risks specific to their given industries, in line with the fire regulations and applicable standards, and to inform the participants about firefighting measures and evacuation methods.
- Definition of fire safety and related terms
- Legislation and related information
- How to build safe environments and systems in the workplace
- Extinction and fighting methods
- Risks arising from chemical, physical and biological substances in fires
- Inactive firefighting systems
- Active firefighting systems
- Practice of active firefighting methods
Training notes related to the subject are distributed to participants.Training is supported with application examples by the participants. INSPECCO Fire Safety Training Participation Certificates are issued to participants upon successful completion of the training.
No prerequisite knowledge or experience is required.
How to apply or learn more?
To apply, obtain a free quotation, or request more information about our Fire Safety Training services, you can contain contact us via the contact form below.