Purpose of the Training:
ISO 3834-2 (“Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials – Part 2: Comprehensive Quality Requirements”), which comprises of five parts, represents the approaches related to the necessary quality terms for welding productions in workshops and/or work sites, and forms basis for evaluation of the welding quality systems by manufacturers. This training course is intended to teach students about ISO 3834-2 via hands-on instruction.
- Review of the agreement
- Review of the design
- Evaluation of subcontractor
- Welding personnel
- Inspection and test personnel
- Production and test equipment
- Definition of the activities
- Welding activities
- Welding consumables
- Storage of the main equipment
- Tempering after welding
- Inspections and tests regarding welding
- Inspections and tests before welding
- Inspections and tests during welding
- Inspections and tests after welding
- Nonconformity and corrective actions
- Identification and traceability
- Quality records
Samples regarding the application of each clause of the standard is given. Problems frequently encountered in practice are discussed. INSPECCO ISO 3834-2 Training Participation Certificates are issued to participants upon successful completion of the training.
No prerequisite knowledge or experience is required.
How to apply or learn more?
To apply, obtain a free quotation, or request more information about our ISO 3834-2 Training services, you can contact us via the contact form below.