Our workflow, showing the inspections and audits done at each stage of the purchasing process for buyers and traders:
What is a Pre-Shipment Inspection & why might you need one?
The Pre-Shipment Inspection is performed when your order is completed, packed and ready to ship (unless otherwise requested). Its purpose is to check for import risks and any problems in your order before it is shipped.
Where are inspections performed?
We can perform Pre-Shipment Inspections at supplier factories or shipment ports throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Asian Pacific.
How to apply or learn more?
To request more information about this inspection, obtain a free quotation, or apply for an audit, please click contact us via the contact form below.
What do we check during a Pre-Shipment Inspection?
- Contract quantities
- Packing way and related labels
- Storage way of your products
- Workmanship appearance
- Function, size and measurement
- Reliability and safety tests
- Related shipping files
- Defect products (optional) — see: Defect Inspections for Pre-Shipment Inspections
- Special requirements as needed (per your request)