What testing services do we offer?
We specialize in testing services for compliance applications. This includes testing for both mandatory and obligatory compliance with safety standards, energy standards, environmental standards, and quality management standards.
More specifically, our testing services can be divided into the following categories:
- Work Safety Testing — helps [non-electric] product owners and users ensure safe operation of their product and compliance with applicable safety standards
- Energy Efficiency Testing — helps product owners and other industry professionals learn the energy efficiency of their product or working environment for assessing their compliance with applicable energy/environmental standards; testing the energy efficiency of a work site can also help a company assess methods for improving a the working environment’s energy efficiency
- Electrical Safety Testing — helps electric product owners and users ensure safe operation of their product and compliance with applicable safety standards
- Carbon Footprint Analysis — helps industry professionals learn the carbon footprint of their work site for environmental compliance applications
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) — helps welders, welding contractors, and owners of some products with metal (i.e. pressure vessels, boilers, etc.) ensure the compliance of related quality and safety standards
Where do we offer testing?
Usually these testing services require an on-site visit. However, if needed, we also offer laboratory testing (i.e. for Carbon Footprint Analysis).
For on-site visits and laboratory testing, we serve clients throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Why choose INSPECCO?
INSPECCO is accredited by TURKAK, Turkey’s national accreditation body, for the aforementioned testing services.